[danews] DANIEL AMOS 30th ANNIVERSARY REISSUE, LOST DOGS & MORE.

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:28:03 -0500

> DANIEL AMOS 30th ANNIVERSARY REISSUE

We're very happy to finally announce that this project is currently being
manufactured and should be shipping very soon.

The final release includes one disc featuring the entire album newly
remastered, plus "'Aint Gonna Fight It" from Maranatha! 5, and "Happily
Married Man" from Maranatha! Country Roundup. A second disc is also
including for additional bonus material, including early home demo and live
recordings from the days leading up to and just after the release of the
first album. For the first time ever, fans will be able to hear Terry's
early solo songwriting demos, as well as his performances with bands like
Judge Rainbow and the Prophetic Trumpets, Good Shepherd, Jubal's Last Band.

Here is the final track list for the bonus disc.

1. Don't Light Your Own Fire (live) 1977, Daniel Amos . 4:11
2. Walking on the Water (live) 1977, Daniel Amos . 4:47
3. Katy* 3:15
4. Calvary Road (demo) 1971, Terry solo . 3:09
5. New Life (demo) 1972, Judge Rainbow & the Prophetic Trumpets . 3:20
6. Cardboard Scheme/Scarlet Staircase/Down Home* 3:37
7. Walkin With My Lord (demo) 1971, Terry with wife Debi . 2:27
8. Knock Knock (demo) 1972, Terry solo . :58
9. Heavenly Home (demo) 1972, Judge Rainbow & the Prophetic Trumpets . 2:11
10. Love Sings A Song In My Heart (demo) 1971, Terry solo . 1:50
11. Jesus Saved My Soul (demo) 1971, Good Shepherd . 3:45
12. Expressing faith in music* 3:35
13. Aint Gonna Fight It (demo) 1973, Jubal's Last Band . 3:54
14. The Lost Dogs record Ain't Gonna Fight It* 1:06
15. The Move/Jubal's Last Band* 1:56
16. Love Has Open Arms (demo) 1972, Terry and Debi with Judge Rainbow .
3:40
17. Resurrection (Skeptics Song demo) 1972, Judge Rainbow & the Prophetic
Trumpets . 2:18
18. Meal (demo) 1972, Terry solo . 2:36
19. The Name Daniel Amos* 3:37
20. Dear Captain/The Bible (demo) 1973, Jubal's Last Band . 5:51
21. William (demo) 1972, Judge Rainbow & the Prophetic Trumpets . 2:38
22. Al Perkins* 3:26
23. Freedom (Love In A Yielded Heart demo) 1973, Steve Baxter and Jubal's
Last Band . 3:40
24. For Me To Live Is Christ (demo) 1972, Terry and Debi . 2:49
25. Jesus Is Still Crying For The World (demo) 1971 Terry solo 1:55
26. In Everything Give Him Thanks (live) 1975, Daniel Amos . 2:59

The collection also includes audio liner notes by Terry Taylor, and
previously unpublished photos. Most of you that preordered will also
receive an extra gift as a token of our appreciation for your support of
this project. Also, keep an eye on the website for some sample sound clips
and interview segment downloads!

We're currently preparing envelopes and postage while the project is being
manufactured. This will allow us to most likely ship all preorders in one
day.We realize that some of you may not remember if you ordered or not, so
we created a list for you to check. Each person is listed one time for each
CD ordered, so if someone ordered multiple copies, they are listed multiple
times. Although this list is primarily for your use, please let us know if
you see any potential errors - like your name listed too many times, or not
at all even though you did order. If the mistake is simply with the list,
we would most likely catch it while filling orders but it's best to be safe
and make sure it's not an error with the actual order process. We don't
want you getting charged too many times or thinking you ordered if you
didn't.

You can find the list here http://www.DanielAmos.com/preorders/da.html

Report any errors to audiori@danielamos.com .

Watch for more Deluxe Remastered Reissues to be coming in the future!

-------

>THE LOST CABIN AND THE MYSTERY TREESs

The new release from The Lost Dogs, The Lost Cabin And The Mystery Trees,
is finished. Be sure to catch the Dogs on tour this summer and pick up a
copy. As always, you can find the latest tour dates and other information
at www.TheLostDogs.com . Upcoming tour dates include performances in
Longview, TX, Bushnell, IL @ the Cornerstone Festival, Rensselaer, IN,
Roxana, IL, Aurora, IL, Washington, PA, Baltimore, MD ,  Everett, WA,
Bremerton, WA, Mountlake Terrace, WA , Winston, OR, Portland, OR,
Sacramento, CA, Oakland, CA and San Bernardino, CA. We also encourage you
to join the official Lost Dogs announcement list if you haven't already.
The signup page can be found on the link below as well as on the main page
of the Lost Dogs website.

And now a few words from Terry Taylor on the new album...

"Hindalong told me on the phone the other night that this may be the best
record he's ever participated on. 'Really?' I said with a laugh. I was
waiting for the punch line. It never came. I think he might be right... at
least it's right up there. I got teary-eyed listening to the rough mixes
when I got back home from Nashville - not because it was sad music, (in
fact, a couple of tunes are screamingly funny) but because some great
friends had come together and created a true thing of beauty. I hope you
guys like it. We worked hard to make it happen, but believe me when I tell
you that you're all worth it." - Terry Taylor

------

As always, thank you for your continued support of Terry Taylor, The Lost
Dogs, Daniel Amos, the Swirling Eddies and www.DanielAmos.com