[danews]UPDATES: DANIEL AMOS REISSUE, LOST DOGS @ CSTONE.

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Tue, 2 May 2006 15:50:20 -0500

UPDATES: DANIEL AMOS REISSUE, LOST DOGS @ CSTONE.

> "DANIEL AMOS" DELUXE REISSUE (JUBAL'S LAST BAND) Preorders

This title was finally ready to roll not long ago, but something unexpected
happened. A tape was discovered that is the master of some of the early
demo recordings that we'er using on the bonus disc. There was also some
songs on this tape that we didn't have in any form before. So, we had that
tape restored as quickly as we could and began to retool the bonus disc.
The discovery of this tape was very significant. It actually means a MAJOR
quality improvement over almost every song on the bonus disc. It also means
incouding a few tracks that we could nto include before.

The main thing that is left to do on this project is just getting a final
track list approved and getting the bonus disc mastered. We do not expect
either of these things to take very much time. We are all more than aware
of how long everyone has already waited and are trying to keep things
moving as fast as possible. We do however think that you will be very happy
with the new version of the bonus disc. Terry should be hearing the new
version of the bonus disc soon. Once he does, he'll let us know if he's ok
with it the way it is, or if he needs some minor last minute changes.
Either way, we should be very close to finalizing this part of the project
and getting it mastered. Our goal is to have it finished and preorders
shipped well before the upcoming Lost Dogs tour.

Watch the DA website for sample soundclips & interview segment outtakes
soon.

> NEW PROJECT FROM THE LOST DOGS & RETURN TO CORNERSTONE

The Dogs are once again hard at work on a new project... a tour is
currently being booked,
so watch www.DanielAmos.com and www.TheLostDogs.com for up to date tour
info.

Mark your Calendars! The Lost Dogs will be returning to the Cornerstone
Festival on
Wednesday, July 5th followed by a must-see performance by the 77s!

As always, thank you for your continued support of Terry Taylor, The Lost
Dogs, Daniel Amos, the Swirling Eddies and www.DanielAmos.com