[danews]Terry Scott Taylor Product News

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 01:20:11 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED
ARTIST MANAGEMENT:

RADIO PLAYERS NOW SHIPPING!

The long, long wait is finally over.  The new Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor
installment is now shipping.  Very soon, the Radio Players will be
visiting your mailbox and your disc player.  As earlier mentioned,
you'll find that you got a 2 for 1 special -- our way of saying sorry
for the wait and thanks for your patience.  Those of you also expecting
DA, Roe and 77's related fan club releases will find them packaged
with your Radio Players.

TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR FEATURED ON "COME AS A CHILD"
COMPILATION

For your further listening pleasure, Terry Scott Taylor (solo and with
the Lost Dogs) has been prominently featured on the new Andy's Angels'
Records cystic fibrosis benefit compilation, "Come As a Child (or Not at
All)."  Conceived by Theo Obrastoff as a tribute to his dear departed
son, Andrew, the project was designed to raise public awareness of the
disease for cystic fibrosis research and fundraising.  Produced and
compiled by Terry Scott Taylor, the disc features many new and newly
re-recorded Terry Scott Taylor tunes, including "Let There Be Angels,"
"Loved and Forgiven," Sins of the Fathers," "Light Princess," "Noel,"
"Lovely Lilly Lou," "The Afternoon," and "A Song of Innocence."  All
newly re-recorded songs have been especially recorded by Terry Taylor
and Rob Watson for this project.

The disc also features a 16 page insert and new and newly re-recorded
songs by Terry Taylor, Theo Obrastoff, the Lost Dogs, Randy Stonehill,
Mike Knott, Riki Michele, the Choir and Derri Daugherty.  Available July
2, 3003, at the Cornerstone Warm & Filled booth and on-line at
www.danielamos.com.  Please note that all on line orders will not be
able to be filled until our return from Cornerstone on Sunday, July 6.
Also available in early July at www.andysangelsrecords.com.

We hope to see you at Cornerstone this year, if not there, then perhaps
your backyard.  Stay tuned for details...

SPECIAL NOTE TO WEBSTORE CUSTOMERS OUTSIDE OF
THE UNITED STATES

As many of you already know, we have been experiencing some major
problems with packages being shipped outside of the U.S.  Many packages
have been taking several weeks to arrive, and some had to be reshipped
multiple times before they would finally arrive at their destinations.  The
majority of these problems were eventually traced back to the company
that had been shipping our international orders for us.  We are pleased to
announce that within days we will be printing our own international postage
and will no longer have a need for an outside shipping company for these
orders.  This should make our service to customers oustide of the U.S.
faster and more reliable.

Jonathan T. Feavel (JT)
Feavel Law Office and
Warm & Filled Artist Management