[danews]Announcement Trilogy Complete with Lost Dogs' DVD

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 17:19:55 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST
MANAGEMENT AND LO-FIDELITY RECORDS

LO-FIDELITY RECORDS AND THE LOST DOGS PROUDLY
PRESENT...

The Lost Dogs ...Via Chicago... A Two (2) disc, limited edition DVD set,
which chronicles the band's Chicago 2002 fall concert weekend. The 13
track live concert performance features songs from every stage of the
Dog's career, including tracks from the recently released Nazarene
Crying Towel. Shot in both color and black & white film, this three (3)
camera shoot features an extraordinary show from every angle. This is
the Lost Dogs, up close and personal, like you've never seen them
before. Band interviews and Chicago footage are woven in to the
tapestry of the show. This professionally produced and edited DVD
(jeffrey k., Generation One, Chicago, IL) showcases not only the Dogs in
concert,
but also includes the following Special Features:
Additional Individual (Roe, Taylor and Daugherty) and Band interviews;
Bonus solo performances from Mike, Terry, and Derri;
A Photo gallery/slide show of still concert footage (shot by Dinah
Kotthoff);
Stereo and 5.1 Dolby surround sound options;
Bonus band commentary audio tracks;
Format: NTSC/Region Free.

Also, the first 1,000 copies will include a bonus audio CD with eight
(8)
performances from the concert, exclusive to this dvd set.

Via Chicago will be released on July 3, 2003, at the Lo-Fidelity
Records/Warm & Filled booth at Cornerstone 2003. **For those
attending Cornerstone, we will only be selling the DVD at the fest
on July 3 & 4!** The DVD set will be available online EXCLUSIVELY
from www.lo-fidelity.com starting July 1, 2003, however, online orders
will not begin shipping until July 8, 2003.
The price for the two (2) disc set is $20.00 at the festival, $20.00
plus shipping on the web.

In a recent telephone interview, Jeffrey K., owner of Lo-Fidelity
Records, said, "I set out to do more than just film a concert. I wanted
a record of an evening with a band I love and respect, in the city I
call home. I wanted the history of the band, in their own words. A
film that mirrored the style of U2's Rattle and Hum with the intimacy of
Roy Orbison's Black & White Night. I was obviously working on a
smaller scale in terms of budget, venue, crowds, etc., but the intent
was still there, and I truly think we accomplished something beautiful.
I'm extremely proud of this project, and hope that fans of the Lost Dogs
will have a piece they can enjoy for years to come."

Not only is Jeffrey K. pleased with the project. The Dogs are as well.
Terry Taylor and Derri Daugherty agreed with Michael Roe when he
enthusiastically stated that, "This DVD is everything we hoped it would
be. It's even better than we expected; and we expected a lot. I can't
think of a single thing we would change."
Visit www.lo-fidelity.com now for more info on the DVD & CD
track-list, and for streaming and downloadable trailer footage from this
exciting release!

jeffrey k.
lo-fidelity records
lo_fidelity@msn.com