[danews]DANIEL AMOS/TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR/LOST DOGS UPDATE

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:46:16 -0500

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST
MANAGEMENT AND WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM

FROM THE "I'VE HEARD THAT BEFORE" AND "BETTER LATE
THAN NEVER" DEPARTMENTS:

For those of you long waiting on the arrival of your Dr. Edward Daniel
Taylor Radio Players disc, take heart.  After months of delay and
financial difficulties, the discs will be rescued from the manufacturing
plant.  We expect to begin shipping the limited edition release on April
30, 2003.  In an attempt to compensate your wait, we are providing 2
copies of the disc for every 1 unit that was ordered.  That's right --
if you ordered 1 disc, we will send you 2.  One for you to play, one for
your collection.  We realize that this comes far short of rewarding your
patience; it is, however, a small gesture that we can make.  We
appreciate you and your support of all things Terry Taylor.

FROM THE AVOCADO CLUB DESK:

We are presently planning the 3rd release for the Terry Scott Taylor fan
club, the Avocado Club.  Check the status of your membership by writing
to Eric or Jason at audiori@danielamos.com.  Those of you who have
received both discs One and Two, it is likely that your annual
membership has expired.  You may renew your subscription at
www.danielamos.com.

This upcoming release (presently planned for late May/early June) is an
enhanced CD featuring the quirky and interesting animation of Phil Machi
set to the music of the Neverhood.  In this original animated short,
certain of Terry's Neverhood songs are given a video treatment that is
as bizarre as the music which inspired the animation.  Not to be missed,
this animated video is available only to Avocado Club members.

AND, FINALLY, WE'RE PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THAT OLD
DOGS CAN LEARN NEW TRICKS:

Late last month, the Lost Dogs released "Nazarene Crying Towel" on BEC
Records.  The disc may now be ordered at www.thelostdogs.com.  Organic,
spiritual and acoustic, the Lost Dogs' newest recording treads the
intimate paths of the spirit. Fans of recent Lost Dogs' tours will
recognize many of the songs as having been introduced during the
TrueAlternative shows. Showcasing the writing talents of Terry Taylor
and Michael Roe, with some assistance from Derri Daugherty, "Nazarene
Crying Towel" presents the Dogs' most vulnerable and personal portrait
to date.

Songs include "Moses In The Desert", "Your Big Love", "Lonely Broken
Heart", "Come Down Here", "Unto Thee I Cry", "Be Free", "Show Me Your
Mercy Again", "Look Up Baby", "I Am", "Go Gently", "You Can Always Come
Home", and "Darkest Night, Holy Night."

Listen to "Moses In The Desert" now at MP3.com!

Order your copy now at www.thelostdogs.com.

Live show and tour dates also available at www.thelostdogs.com.

Jonathan T. Feavel (JT)
Feavel Law Office and