[danews]Cornerstone 02, DA Video Footage, Lost Dogs Singles & Important Egroups Info
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:04:42 -0500
From: "audiori" <audiori@DanielAmos.com>
Date: Tue Apr 2, 2002 12:36 pm
Cornerstone has released its artist schedule for Cornerstone 2002.
Here's some of the DA related shows that we want you to be aware of.
Thursday July 4, 2002:
- 2:30 Phil Madeira & Terry Taylor @ the Silent Planet Acoustic Stage
- 4:00 Our friends The Choir & Mike Roe perform @ the Silent Planet
- 6:25 The Lost Dogs @ the Silent Planet Acoustic Stage
- 9PM Daniel Amos performs on the Cstone Magazine stage.
Friday July 5, 2002:
- 6:25 Terry, Mike Roe and others perform as part of a tribute to the
Beach Boys' Brian Wilson @ the Silent Planet stage. (Terry's also
involved in a Brian Wilson tribute CD project... more on that later)
Don't miss this one kids.
- 7:30 Our friends The Choir & the 77s perform on the Gallery Stage
Saturday July 6, 2002:
- 8:30 The Lost Dogs perform on the Gallery Stage.
Also... as usual, be sure to stop by the Warm&Filled booth
frequently. There are quite a few projects in the works, many of
which will hopefully be finished in time for the festival.
WANTED: DA, EDDIES, LOST DOGS & TERRY TAYLOR VIDEO FOOTAGE:
We are looking for good quality video footage of DA, The Swirling
Eddies, Terry Taylor and the Lost Dogs, for possible use in an
upcoming project. We are especially in need of Professionally shot
concert footage or interviews, but would also be very interested in
good quality or unusual "fan filmed" footage... concerts, press
conferences, interviews, etc. If you have anything in your collection
that we might be interested in, please contact us ASAP at
THE LOST DOGS "NO SHADOW OF TURNING" SINGLES:
Collectors: www.TheLostDogs.com has a *very* limited number of brand
new promotional radio singles of "No Shadow of Turning", from the
Lost Dogs newest album "Real Men Cry". The singles are priced at $7.
They're going to go fast.