[danews]Cornerstone Leftovers

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:50:00 -0500

From:  audiori@DanielAmos.com
Date:  Tue Jul 11, 2000  6:05 pm

Howdy folks,

Cornerstone was a blast! By far the most fun we have had at the
festival in all of the years that we've been attending. We're glad
that so many of you stopped by the Warm&Filled table to say hello.

We have some DA/TST/Dogs Tshirts left over for those of you that
didn't make it to the festival... check out the DA webstore for scans
of the artwork. We have a limited number left - so don't delay!
We've also added a number of CDs including The Lost Dogs' "Goft
Horse", DA's "Horrendous Disc", and Terry's "Glimpses of Grace".

Terry's latest solo project "Avocado Faultline" is now available
through Silent Planet Records (order online at
http://www.SilentPlanetRecords.com) and will also be available
throught the DA webstore soon.

We'll have more details about the Cstone shows soon... as well as
some video clips, set lists, etc.

Take care,
the townsends @ DanielAmos.com