[danews]TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR TO TOUR THIS FALL

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:50:43 -0500

From:  audiori@DanielAmos.com
Date:  Tue Jul 18, 2000  5:08 pm

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED MANAGEMENT:

TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR TO TOUR THIS FALL

"And Pretend I'm Elvis, For Just One Night..."

On Tuesday, November 2, 2000, Terry Scott Taylor will embark upon his
first extended tour in over a decade. His first solo tour ever!
Warm & Filled Artist Management is very pleased to announce Terry
Scott Taylor's "Pretend I'm Elvis" tour. Tour dates are now being
booked for the November 2 - 20, 2000 tour. Please watch
www.danielamos.com for details as they develop.

In support of his brand new offering, Avocado Faultline, now
available on Silent Planet Records, Taylor will perform a series of
intimate, acoustic shows which will highlight material both new and
old. When questioned about the upcoming tour, Terry
responded, "Extended touring. Been there, done that, and after a
fairly lengthy sabbatical, doin' it again. I must admit I'm looking
forward with great anticipation to performing again on the road."
Nashville veteran and "master of all instruments he surveys," Phil
Madeira, will join Taylor on the road. Together, Taylor and Madeira
will recreate the warm, family magic captured on Avocado Faultline.
Southern California meets Nashville -- the Avocado Faultline road
show. Said Taylor, "Got this new record out entitled Avocado
Faultline that seems to have captured the imagination of both young
and old. The Cornerstone solo set went tremendously well this year,
the crowd laughing and then shedding a tear in all the right places.
Faultline's intimate storytelling style seems to create a connection
with myself and the listeners which transcends my past work and
performances."

Far from a one-time tour, Terry and Warm & Filled wish to make solo
shows a staple of Taylor's professional palate. In future months,
Terry Scott Taylor will combine singer/songwriter conferences with
his solo shows. As such, fans and songwriting hopefuls will have the
opportunity for professional feedback and immediate access to certain
tools of the trade. For this first tour, however, Taylor will
concentrate on his shows. In addition to telling Faultline's
stories, Terry plans "on pulling a number of songs from the vaults as
well, including material from Daniel Amos, Lost Dogs, Swirling
Eddies, and other various projects."

"I really believe it's all going to be very special. My goal, Lord
willing, is to create a night to remember for everyone in attendance.
In other words....be there, or be square."

For promotional and booking details, please contact: JT Feavel, Warm
& Filled Management, 207 South 4th Street, Vincennes, IN 47591.
812.886.9230. jt@77s.com.

To order Avocado Faultline, please visit www.silentplanetrecords.com.

For details as they develop, please visit www.danielamos.com.