[danews]DA KICKSTARTER UPDATE!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Wed, 8 Aug 2012 16:48:32 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CD7585.A54CB3E0

>> DA Kickstarter Update.=20

Wow! In under 24 hours after launching the Kickstarter campaign, 150 of =
you have pledged more than $10,000! That=E2=80=99s 87% of our goal and =
we still have 29 days left! In case anyone is wondering, you can still =
pledge even after the goal is met... all it means is that we=E2=80=99ll =
have an even larger budget for the album. The bigger the budget, the =
more breathing room the guys have in the studio.. more freedom for more =
musicians to work on the project, etc.=20

Thank you all for participating, and we do encourage the rest of you to =
consider making a pledge if you=E2=80=99re able.=20

Once again, the URL for the project is=20
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-daniel-amos =

>> RETURN TO NEVERHOOD UPDATE

No solid ETA yet, but we do expect the CDs to arrive this week most =
likely. The shipping supplies, comic bags and backing boards are all in =
place and ready to go. The book is the element that is lagging behind =
everything else. From what we=E2=80=99ve heard so far, everything is =
going smoothly at the printers.=20

Thank you for your support of Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor & The Swirling =
Eddies!
-----------------------

Official Website: www.DanielAmos.com
Official Webstore: www.DanielAmos.com/store/

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CD7585.A54CB3E0

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;&gt; DA Kickstarter Update. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Wow! In under 24 hours after launching the Kickstarter campaign, =
150 of you=20
have pledged more than $10,000! That=E2=80=99s 87% of our goal and we =
still have 29 days=20
left! In case anyone is wondering, you can still pledge even after the =
goal is=20
met... all it means is that we=E2=80=99ll have an even larger budget for =
the album. The=20
bigger the budget, the more breathing room the guys have in the studio.. =
more=20
freedom for more musicians to work on the project, etc. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you all for participating, and we do encourage the rest of =
you to=20
consider making a pledge if you=E2=80=99re able. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Once again, the URL for the project is </DIV>
<DIV><A=20
title=3Dhttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-dani=
el-amos=20
href=3D"http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-dani=
el-amos">http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-dan=
iel-amos</A>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;&gt; RETURN TO NEVERHOOD UPDATE</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>No solid ETA yet, but we do expect the CDs to arrive this week most =
likely.=20
The shipping supplies, comic bags and backing boards are all in place =
and ready=20
to go. The book is the element that is lagging behind everything else. =
>From what=20
we=E2=80=99ve heard so far, everything is going smoothly at the =
printers. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your support of Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor &amp; The =
Swirling=20
Eddies!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Official Website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">www.DanielAmos.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Official Webstore: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/">www.DanielAmos.com/store/</A></=

<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0020_01CD7585.A54CB3E0--