[danews]NEW MUSIC FROM DANIEL AMOS - KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2012 18:29:47 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CD74CA.9F70AD70

NEW MUSIC FROM DANIEL AMOS in 2012!

Let's get Daniel Amos off of their butts and back into the studio in =
2012!=20

How would you like to partner with Daniel Amos to get them back into the =
studio to make a new album in 2012? Now is your chance!=20

As we all know, due to a variety of issues, Daniel Amos has not recorded =
a new album since 2001's "Mr Buechner's Dream." Well, it's way overdue =
for the band to make a new album and you can be a part of it! After many =
months of planning, we are launching a Kickstarter Campaign to raise =
enough money to to pay for studio time and the band's travel expenses to =
make a BRAND NEW album! An entire album of brand new music from Daniel =
Amos and it can only happen with your help!=20

If you are unfamiliar with Kickstarter, this is an all or nothing effort =
folks. Here=E2=80=99s how it works. You pledge a certain amount of money =
to help DA. Your card is not charged unless the project is fully funded. =
So, if we get to September 6th and we don't have our goal - nothing =
happens. You keep your money and DA doesn't make an album. If we hit =
September 6th and we do reach our goal, your credit card is charged by =
Amazon and DA begins the process of making a new album. We then keep you =
updated on the progress and begin filling whatever "rewards" you should =
receive based on your pledge. If at any time you decide you'd like to =
pledge more, you are able to do that and your "rewards" will be updated =
to whatever level you pledge.=20

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-daniel-amos

This campaign begins NOW and will end on Thursday Sep 6, 7:14pm EDT=20

We're asking for your help not only with pledges, but to get the word =
out. There are enough DA fans out there that this should be easy, but if =
we fall short, it will most likely be because a lot of people didn't =
hear about this effort. Help us spread the word. Whether its on =
Facebook, or in email, on message boards or anywhere else - get the word =
out.=20

Lets make this happen!=20

Official Website: www.DanielAmos.com
Official Webstore: www.DanielAmos.com/store/
------=_NextPart_000_0010_01CD74CA.9F70AD70

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>NEW MUSIC FROM DANIEL AMOS in 2012!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Let's get Daniel Amos off of their butts and back into the studio =
in 2012!=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>How would you like to partner with Daniel Amos to get them back =
into the=20
studio to make a new album in 2012? Now is your chance! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As we all know, due to a variety of issues, Daniel Amos has not =
recorded a=20
new album since 2001's "Mr Buechner's Dream." Well, it's way overdue for =
the=20
band to make a new album and you can be a part of it! After many months =
of=20
planning, we are launching a Kickstarter Campaign to raise enough money =
to to=20
pay for studio time and the band's travel expenses to make a BRAND NEW =
album! An=20
entire album of brand new music from Daniel Amos and it can only happen =
with=20
your help! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>If you are unfamiliar with Kickstarter, this is an all or nothing =
effort=20
folks. Here=E2=80=99s how it works. You pledge a certain amount of money =
to help DA.=20
Your card is not charged unless the project is fully funded. So, if we =
get to=20
September 6th and we don't have our goal - nothing happens. You keep =
your money=20
and DA doesn't make an album. If we hit September 6th and we do reach =
our goal,=20
your credit card is charged by Amazon and DA begins the process of =
making a new=20
album. We then keep you updated on the progress and begin filling =
whatever=20
"rewards" you should receive based on your pledge. If at any time you =
decide=20
you'd like to pledge more, you are able to do that and your "rewards" =
will be=20
updated to whatever level you pledge. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-dani=
el-amos">http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/946153346/new-music-from-dan=
iel-amos</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This campaign begins NOW and will end on Thursday Sep 6, 7:14pm EDT =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We're asking for your help not only with pledges, but to get the =
word out.=20
There are enough DA fans out there that this should be easy, but if we =
fall=20
short, it will most likely be because a lot of people didn't hear about =
this=20
effort. Help us spread the word. Whether its on Facebook, or in email, =
on=20
message boards or anywhere else - get the word out. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Lets make this happen! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>