[danews]"Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sat, 14 Feb 2009 00:14:35 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C98E39.37B55300

>> "Terry Taylor & Friends" Tour -- THE Summer tour of 2009

How would you like to experience hearing Daniel Amos and Swirling Eddies =
music live on stage?! For the very first time in decades your dreams are =
about to come true!=20

Terry Scott Taylor and some old and new friends will be touring this =
summer and they'll be playing a boatload of your Faves along with songs =
heard for the very first time in a live and intimate concert setting.=20

Camarillo Eddy says, "You'd have to be an idiot not to book a show like =
this and do it right now. I wanna know what kinda moron would let =
themselves miss out on this once in a lifetime event. I'm in the band =
and even I want to book it just to see myself on stage!"

Booking June 19 - July 12

If you are a promoter, or even if you're not, but want to know more =
about booking this rare event, please contact me for me more info.

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS

Thanks for your continued support of Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor,=20
The Swirling Eddies and the Lost Dogs!
Official Website: http://www.DanielAmos.com  =20
Official Message Board: http://www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/
------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C98E39.37B55300

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;&gt; "Terry Taylor &amp; Friends" =
Tour -- THE=20
Summer tour of 2009<BR><BR>How would you like to experience hearing =
Daniel Amos=20
and Swirling Eddies music live on stage?! For the very first time in =
decades=20
your dreams are about to come true! <BR><BR>Terry Scott Taylor and some =
old and=20
new friends will be touring this summer and they'll be playing a =
boatload of=20
your Faves along with songs heard for the very first time in a live and =
intimate=20
concert setting. <BR><BR>Camarillo Eddy says, "You'd have to be an idiot =
not to=20
book a show like this and do it right now. I wanna know what kinda moron =
would=20
let themselves miss out on this once in a lifetime event. I'm in the =
band and=20
even I want to book it just to see myself on stage!"<BR><BR>Booking June =
19 -=20
July 12<BR><BR>If you are a promoter, or even if you're not, but want to =
know=20
more about booking this rare event, please contact me for me more=20
info.<BR><BR>Linda<BR>--<BR>Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771<BR>LAM=20
PRODUCTIONS<BR>Artist Management and Promotion <BR>1631 Adkins St, =
Eugene, OR=20
97401<BR><A href=3D"http://lamconcerts.com" target=3D_blank><FONT=20
color=3D#ffcc33>http://lamconcerts.com</FONT></A> </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>-------------------------------------------------</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks for your continued support of =
Daniel Amos,=20
Terry Taylor, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>The Swirling Eddies and the Lost =
Dogs!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Official Website: =
http://www.DanielAmos.<A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT></DIV>=

<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Official Message Board: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/">http://www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/<=
/A>=20
</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0054_01C98E39.37B55300--