[danews]TAYLOR AND LOST DOGS TOUR DATES, ALBUM NEWS, SALES AND MORE!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 23:09:13 -0500

From:  "audiori" <audiori@DanielAmos.com>
Date:  Wed Aug 28, 2002  12:49 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST MANAGEMENT

TAYLOR AND LOST DOGS TOUR DATES, ALBUM NEWS, SALES AND MORE!

Taylor, Daugherty, Roe and the Lost Dogs --
True Alternative Tour Dates --

As posted at www.thelostdogs.com, Terry Scott Taylor and
the Lost Dogs (as well as Michael Roe and Derri Daugherty)
will be touring this September, October and November!
While specific details can be found on the websites and
further information is posted as we receive it, the tour
schedule to date is as follows:

9/20/02 - Chandler, AZ
9/21/02 - Albuquerque, NM
9/22/02 - Denver, CO
9/23/02 - Colorado Springs, CO
9/24/02 - Austin/San Antonio, TX
9/25/02 - Austin/San Antonio, TX
9/26/02 - Houston, TX
9/27/02 - Dallas, TX,
9/28/02 - Long Grove, IL (30 miles north of downtown Chicago)
9/29/02 - Indianapolis, IN
9/30/02 - Nashville, TN
10/1/02 - Decatur, GA
10/2/02 - TBA
10/3/02 - Winchester, VA
10/4/02 - Charlotte, NC
10/5/02 - Athens, GA

10/18/02 - Livonia, MI
10/19/02 - Seymour, IN
10/20/02 - Lexington, KY
10/21/02 - TBA
10/22/02 - Wilmore, KY
10/23/02 - Williamsburg, OH
10/24/02 - Camden, ME
10/25/02 - New York, NY
10/26/02 - Fishkill, NY
10/27/02 - Harrisburg, PA
10/28/02 - Dayton, OH
10/29/02 - Vincennes, IN

11/15/02 - Seattle, WA
11/16/02 - Tacoma, WA
11/17/02 - Portland, OR

While the dance card is almost full, if you want to book
the Lost Dogs and the True Alternative tour, please
contact: Tim White (info@wildwoodagency.com )
the Wildwood Agency (www.wildwoodagency.com)
5105 RFD Arlington Heights Rd
Long Grove, IL 60047
Phone: 312.933.7396
Fax: 312.896.7373

We hope to see you on tour this fall.

Terry Scott Taylor Exclusives Reminder --

Just a reminder that "The Prickly Heat Radio Players"
(featuring all new broadcasts from Dr. Edward Daniel
Taylor, Arthur Fhardy, and Rabbi Aaron Bergman); and
*"Random Acts and Hodgepodge," by Terry Scott Taylor
will be offered for sale for only another 4 days!
If you missed it the first time around...

Both are limited edition releases. Neither will be
offered for sale at any other establishment, internet
or otherwise. Each will be hand numbered and signed by
Terry Scott Taylor (and, for "The Prickly Heat Radio
Players," Rob Watson). While we have recently made
the decision to discontinue pre-orders of general
releases (new and re-issue), in order to determine
the size of each exclusive disc's pressing, we will
offer the releases for sale BY PRE-ORDER ONLY.

"The Prickly Heat Radio Players" is a full length
release featuring the relevatory musings, questionable
theology and award winning fund raising antics of the
good Doctor himself. Learn of the Doctor's new books,
fiction and non-fiction, his recent escapades, his
ministry opportunities and musical preferences.
Listen as Rabbi Arron Bergamn joins the hip-hop
explosion of the "Plain White Wrappers." Need I say
more?

"Random Acts and Hodgepodge" features material penned
by Taylor and unavailable anywhere else! Of particular
interest are the "Starter Set" demos written, recorded
by Terry Scott Taylor and Starflyer 59's Jason Martin.
Also highlighted are songs written by Terry for BMG
Music (different from those released for the Avocado
Club), new material and more! This collector's project
brings together in one unique recording Terry's
unreleased country, pop, alt.prog, and praise offerings.

www.DanielAmos.com Terry on Tour Sale!

During the month of September, all releases in stock
(with the exception of Adam Again's "Ten Songs by Adam
Again", "the Prickly Heat Radio Players" and "Random
Acts and Hodgepodge") will be on sale! What are the
details? Buy any one regular priced release and
receive a second selection at 50% off! For a period
of 30 days, the sale will apply to all in stock releases,
including "LITTLE, big;" "When Everyone Wore Hats;"
"Mr. Buechner's Dream" and more! Order two regular priced
selections and receive a discount of 50% on an additional
two selections. Order three selections at full price and
take the discount on three other releases, with FREE
shipping.

Win a Rickenbacker Guitar!

Want a chance to win a Rickenbacker guitar while
supporting your favorite artists such as Terry Scott
Taylor, Daniel Amos, the 77's and the Choir? The
drawing to win will take place on September 1, 2002,
so check this out this e-card:
http://www.buzzplant.com/galaxy21.

As always, thank you for your support and encouragement.
We hope to see all of you on tour this fall.

JT

Jonathan T. Feavel (JT)
Feavel Law Office and
Warm & Filled Artist Management