[danews]Lost Dogs LRRH Stretch Goal

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2018 19:06:49 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D4874D.848AFDC0

The early 90s were a period of transition for everyone in The Lost Dogs.
While Adam Again, the 77s, DA and The Choir were very much on our hearts and
minds, as a band we were all looking for ways to break out of our
traditional roles and collaborate in new and uncharted territories. After
the initial success of "Scenic Routes", we reconvened to see if lightning
would strike twice. And much to our collective relief and joy, it did, and
brought the wonderful "Little Red Riding Hood" into the world. These songs
speak to a time when anything was still possible, even in the face of
uncertainty and a changing musical landscape. Many of Little Red's tunes
(including Eleanor, Imagine That, Pray Where You Are and others) have
endured as signature songs in the Dogs' live performance legacy.  This album
also introduced our beloved departed brother Tim Chandler (DA/The Choir) as
The Lost Dogs' unofficial bass player.  In celebration of the 25th
anniversary of the album, we've again partnered with Lo-Fidelity Records to
launch a Kickstarter to reissue the album on deluxe/expanded download, CD,
and for the first time ever, vinyl.

As of now, we've hit our $25K goal, and are working towards a $30K goal. If
we hit $30K before the campaign closes at midnight (central) on Friday
11/30, anyone that has pledged for VINYL will receive a limited edition (no
more than 500 pressed) bonus 7" featuring the bonus track "The Good Ship
Lollipop" on the A Side, and a previously unreleased Lost Dogs track from
the era on the B Side. Those of you pledging for the deluxe download or CD
will receive these tracks as part of their download and/or deluxe CD. *The B
Side will be either a previously unreleased demo, rough mix, or live track
from the era.*  As a further incentive, if everyone is in good health our
plan is to tour and revisit this album live and in person in June/July 2019.
If you haven't already, you can make your pledge here:

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FLostDogsLRRH&sa=D&sntz=1&
usg=AFQjCNGr5nT6cSlzqAxOQxPqOLG9Ji15zA> http://bit.ly/LostDogsLRRH

Our thanks for getting us this far and making this reissue happen ~
hopefully see you all soon! ~ The Lost Dogs

www.DanielAmos.com

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D4874D.848AFDC0

xmlns:m=3D"http://schemas.microsoft.com/office/2004/12/omml" =
xmlns=3D"http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40"><head><META =
HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Dus-ascii"><meta name=3DGenerator content=3D"Microsoft Word 15 =
(filtered medium)"><style><!--
/* Font Definitions */
@font-face
	{font-family:"Cambria Math";
	panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Calibri;
	panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}
@font-face
	{font-family:Times;
	panose-1:2 2 6 3 5 4 5 2 3 4;}
/* Style Definitions */
	{margin:0in;
	margin-bottom:.0001pt;
	font-size:11.0pt;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#0563C1;
	text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
	{mso-style-priority:99;
	color:#954F72;
	text-decoration:underline;}
span.EmailStyle17
	{mso-style-type:personal-compose;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
.MsoChpDefault
	{mso-style-type:export-only;
	font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}
@page WordSection1
	{size:8.5in 11.0in;
	margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}
div.WordSection1
	{page:WordSection1;}
--></style><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>
<o:shapedefaults v:ext=3D"edit" spidmax=3D"1026" />
<o:shapelayout v:ext=3D"edit">
<o:idmap v:ext=3D"edit" data=3D"1" />
</o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]--></head><body lang=3DEN-US =
link=3D"#0563C1" vlink=3D"#954F72"><div class=3DWordSection1><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;back=
ground:white'>The early 90s were a period of transition for everyone in =
The Lost Dogs.&nbsp; While Adam Again, the 77s, DA and The Choir were =
very much on</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'> =
all looking for ways to break out of our traditional roles and =
collaborate in new and uncharted territories. After the initial success =
of &quot;Scenic Routes&quot;, we reconvened to see if lightning would =
strike twice. And much to our collective relief and joy, it did, and =
brought the wonderful &quot;Little Red Riding Hood&quot; into the world. =
These songs speak to a time when anything was still possible, even in =
the face of uncertainty and a changing musical landscape. Many of Little =
Red's tunes (including Eleanor, Imagine That, Pray Where You Are and =
others) have endured as signature songs in the Dogs' live performance =
legacy.&nbsp; This album also introduced our beloved departed brother =
Tim Chandler (DA/The Choir) as The Lost Dogs' unofficial bass =
player.&nbsp; In celebration of the 25th anniversary of the album, we've =
again partnered with Lo-Fidelity Records to launch a Kickstarter to =
reissue the album on deluxe/expanded download, CD, and for the first =
class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black;back=
ground:white'>As of now, we've hit our $25K goal, and are working =
towards a $30K goal. If we hit $30K before the campaign closes at =
midnight (central) on Friday 11/30, anyone that has pledged for VINYL =
will receive a limited edition (no more than 500 pressed) bonus 7&quot; =
featuring the bonus track &quot;The Good Ship Lollipop&quot; on the A =
Side, and a previously unreleased Lost Dogs track from the era on the B =
Side. Those of you pledging for the deluxe download or CD will receive =
these tracks as part of their download and/or deluxe CD. *The B Side =
will be either a previously unreleased demo, rough mix, or live track =
from the era.*&nbsp; As a further incentive, if everyone is in good =
health our plan is to tour and revisit this album live and in person in =
June/July 2019. If you haven't already, you can make your pledge =
here:&nbsp;</span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><br=
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Times",serif'><a =
href=3D"http://www.google.com/url?q=3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2FLostDogsLRRH&=
amp;sa=3DD&amp;sntz=3D1&amp;usg=3DAFQjCNGr5nT6cSlzqAxOQxPqOLG9Ji15zA" =
target=3D"_blank"><span =
style=3D'font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:#0000CC;background:white'>h=
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Arial",sans-serif;color:black'><br=
and making this reissue happen ~ hopefully see you all soon! ~ The Lost =
Dogs&nbsp;</span></span><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Times",serif'><o:p></o:p></span></=
p><p class=3DMsoNormal><span =
style=3D'font-size:14.0pt;font-family:"Times New =
Roman",serif'><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></span></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal><o:p>&nbsp;</o:p></p><p =
class=3DMsoNormal>www.DanielAmos.com<o:p></o:p></p><p =
------=_NextPart_000_007F_01D4874D.848AFDC0--