[danews]NEW DA & Armikrog.

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 00:20:20 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01CE7139.C6D49C20

>> As many of you are most likely already aware =E2=80=93 the NEW DA =
album, Dig Here Said the Angel is finished. Advance digital prerelease =
downloads have been sent to all of the Kickstarter backers and the =
reviews have been outstanding! Keep watching the website, DA news list, =
DA message board and facebook for final release dates for the CD and =
vinyl.=20

For anyone that would still like to get in on the Kickstarter =E2=80=93 =
we still have a few of the packages up for a limited time.=20
You can check them out here =E2=80=93 =
http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html=20

>> We also wanted to remind you about a new project from Doug TenNapel =
(and featuring new music from Terry S. Taylor!) which is also currently =
on Kickstarter. It=E2=80=99s a new adventure game created from clay =
entitled Armikrog. There are plenty of packages available that any =
DA/Terry Taylor fan might be interested in, including soundtrack CDs and =
even having your name mentioned in a song! Check it out before =
it=E2=80=99s too late. Only 2 days remain to fund this new creation from =
TenNapel and Taylor.=20

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog=20

Thank you for your continued support of Daniel Amos & Terry Taylor!=20
Official Website: www.DanielAmos.com
Official Webstore: www.DanielAmos.com/store=20
Message Board: www.DanielAmos.comn/wbb2/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DanielAmosMusic
------=_NextPart_000_0096_01CE7139.C6D49C20

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&gt;&gt; As many of you are most likely already aware =E2=80=93 the =
NEW DA album,=20
Dig Here Said the Angel is finished. Advance digital prerelease =
downloads have=20
been sent to all of the Kickstarter backers and the reviews have been=20
outstanding! Keep watching the website, DA news list, DA message board =
and=20
facebook for final release dates for the CD and vinyl. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>For anyone that would still like to get in on the Kickstarter =
=E2=80=93 we still=20
have a few of the packages up for a limited time. </DIV>
<DIV>You can check them out here =E2=80=93 <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html">http://www.Dani=
elAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html</A>=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&gt;&gt; We also wanted to remind you about a new project from Doug =

TenNapel (and featuring new music from Terry S. Taylor!) which is also =
currently=20
on Kickstarter. It=E2=80=99s a new adventure game created from clay =
entitled Armikrog.=20
There are plenty of packages available that any DA/Terry Taylor fan =
might be=20
interested in, including soundtrack CDs and even having your name =
mentioned in a=20
song! Check it out before it=E2=80=99s too late. Only 2 days remain to =
fund this new=20
creation from TenNapel and Taylor. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A title=3Dhttp://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog=20
href=3D"http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog">http://w=
ww.kickstarter.com/projects/1949537745/armikrog</A>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your continued support of Daniel Amos &amp; Terry =
Taylor!=20
</DIV>
<DIV>Official Website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">www.DanielAmos.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>Official Webstore: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store">www.DanielAmos.com/store</A> =
</DIV>
<DIV>Message Board: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.comn/wbb2/">www.DanielAmos.comn/wbb2/</A></=

<DIV>Facebook: <A title=3Dhttps://www.facebook.com/DanielAmosMusic=20
href=3D"https://www.facebook.com/DanielAmosMusic">https://www.facebook.co=
m/DanielAmosMusic</A></DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0096_01CE7139.C6D49C20--