[danews]DIG HERE, SAID THE ANGEL

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:42:25 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CE10F1.AF491C50

We need your help before the new album is finished! Where do you go for =
your music news, information, reviews and articles? What radio stations =
do you listen to? What music websites or magazines do you read?=20

Do you work for a magazine that might be interested in doing an article =
or writing a review? Do you work for a radio station that would like to =
play new DA music?=20

Send us a message and fill us in... send details to eric@danielamos.com =
and please put "DA 2013" in the subject line.=20

Just a reminder, the Kickstarter Page is located at  =
www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html

Thank you!
-----------------------------
Official Website: www.DanielAmos.com=20
Webstore: www.DanielAmos.com/store
Bootlegs: http://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CE10F1.AF491C50

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We need your help before the new album is finished! Where do you go =
for=20
your music news, information, reviews and articles? What radio stations =
do you=20
listen to? What music websites or magazines do you read? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Do you work for a magazine that might be interested in doing an =
article or=20
writing a review? Do you work for a radio station that would like to =
play new DA=20
music? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Send us a message and fill us in... send details to =
eric@danielamos.com and=20
please put "DA 2013" in the subject line. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just a reminder, the Kickstarter Page is located at&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html">www.DanielAmos.=
com/store/kickstarter.html</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you!</DIV>
<DIV>Official Website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">www.DanielAmos.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV>Webstore: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store">www.DanielAmos.com/store</A></DI=

<DIV>Bootlegs: <A href=3D"http://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com"><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New =
Roman">http://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com</FONT></A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_009C_01CE10F1.AF491C50--