[danews]NEW DA ALBUM UPDATE + YOU CAN STILL PLEDGE!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Wed, 9 Jan 2013 22:16:27 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01CDEEB6.F7F30590

Greetings DA Fans!=20

Just a quick little update on where things stand on the new DA album =
project. The fellas were recently rehearsing in California (check out =
our facebook page for photos) and will soon have some rehearsals in =
Nashville before heading into the studio. Keep watching the website and =
the facebook pages for updates! It=E2=80=99s happening!=20

In the meantime, we know that some of you missed out or just found out =
about our campaign too late.. well, you=E2=80=99re in luck! We decided =
to once again open up a few of the rewards for those of you that =
completely missed out on the Kickstarter campaign. You can make new =
pledges at the following page:=20

www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html

Please note: Not all of the original tiers and rewards have been =
included =E2=80=93 only a select few. The proceeds of any pledge made on =
this page will be added to the album=E2=80=99s total budget so you can =
rest assured that you are still contributing to this albums production.=20

As always, our regular store is located at =
www.DanielAmos.com/store/index.html . If you haven=E2=80=99t already =
picked up The Return to the Neverhood comic book & soundtrack or the =
recent deluxe edition of Shotgun Angel, be sure and check them out! Our =
bootleg store is located at http://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/ .. keep =
watching for new shows!=20

Thank you for your continued support of Terry Taylor, Daniel Amos & the =
Swirling Eddies!=20

Official Website: www.DanielAmos.com=20

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01CDEEB6.F7F30590

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
<DIV>Greetings DA Fans! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Just a quick little update on where things stand on the new DA =
album=20
project. The fellas were recently rehearsing in California (check out =
our=20
facebook page for photos) and will soon have some rehearsals in =
Nashville before=20
heading into the studio. Keep watching the website and the facebook =
pages for=20
updates! It=E2=80=99s happening! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>In the meantime, we know that some of you missed out or just found =
out=20
about our campaign too late.. well, you=E2=80=99re in luck! We decided =
to once again=20
open up a few of the rewards for those of you that completely missed out =
on the=20
Kickstarter campaign. You can make new pledges at the following page: =
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/kickstarter.html">www.DanielAmos.=
com/store/kickstarter.html</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Please note: Not all of the original tiers and rewards have been =
included =E2=80=93=20
only a select few. The proceeds of any pledge made on this page will be =
added to=20
the album=E2=80=99s total budget so you can rest assured that you are =
still contributing=20
to this albums production. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As always, our regular store is located at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com/store/index.html">www.DanielAmos.com/st=
ore/index.html</A>=20
. If you haven=E2=80=99t already picked up The Return to the Neverhood =
comic book &amp;=20
soundtrack or the recent deluxe edition of Shotgun Angel, be sure and =
check them=20
out! Our bootleg store is located at <A=20
title=3Dhttp://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/=20
href=3D"http://danielamosboots.bandcamp.com/">http://danielamosboots.band=
camp.com/</A>=20
.. keep watching for new shows! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thank you for your continued support of Terry Taylor, Daniel Amos =
&amp; the=20
Swirling Eddies! </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Official Website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">www.DanielAmos.com</A> </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0062_01CDEEB6.F7F30590--