[danews]STUNT BOOTLEGS + RETURN TO THE NEVERHOOD!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Mon, 05 Nov 2012 10:19:22 -0600

--=_20f411adfb89fdd0f5ac39a0e0c0ebdf

=0A=0A=09Greetings fellow DA fans!  =0A=0A=09As you know, there is a lot=
 happening on the DA front. Having=0Arecently finished our first Kicksta=
rter campaign, there is of course=0Anew music on the way. Some Kickstart=
er supporters have already=0Areceived the first rewards for some of the=
 upper tiers. We should have=0Aa second batch of rewards heading out ver=
y soon that should cover=0Anearly all of the Kickstarter supporters. (Be=
 sure you've responded to=0Ayour survey so that we have your address and=
 shirt sizes! To be sure -=0Alog into your Kickstarter account, go to th=
e DA Kickstarter page,=0Ascroll down to the amount you pledged and see i=
f there is a link to=0Athe survey. If not, you most likely already respo=
nded)  =0A=0A=09Now on to other news...  =0A=0A=09>> OFFICIAL DA BOOTLEG=
S!  =0A=0A=09Yes, thats right. This is something that we've wanted to do=
 for a=0Along time and we're excited to say that it is finally here! Can=
't get=0Aenough DA/Eddies/Terry Taylor music to listen to? Well, we've b=
een=0Adigging through decades of live recordings to bring you some of th=
e=0Abest. You can find them all for download here --  =0A=0A=09http://da=
nielamosboots.bandcamp/.com [1] =0A=0A=09Watch for more to be added in t=
he future!  =0A=0A=09Do you have a high quality bootleg that you think o=
ther fans might=0Aenjoy? Send us a note and make sure we know about it!=
 (Email=0Aeric@danielamos.com [2] with your bootleg info) =0A=0A=09=C2=
=A0 =0A=0A=09>> RETURN TO THE NEVERHOOD!  =0A=0A=09Check out our new pro=
mo video featuring artwork and music from "The=0AReturn to the Neverhood=
!"  =0A=0A=09http://youtu.be/q9eN1hgWVAs [3] =0A=0A=09Thank you for your=
 continued support of DA, the Swirling Eddies and=0ATerry Taylor!  =0A=
=0A=09--------------------------- =0A=0A=09www.DanielAmos.com [4] =0A=0A=
=09www.DanielAmos.com/store/ [5] =0A=0A=09http://danielamosboots.bandcam=
p/.com [6] =0A=0A=C2=A0=0A=0ALinks:=0A------=0A[1] http://danielamosboot=
s.bandcamp/.com=0A[2] mailto:eric@danielamos.com=0A[3] http://youtu.be/q=
9eN1hgWVAs=0A[4] http://www.DanielAmos.com=0A[5] http://www.DanielAmos.c=
om/store/=0A[6] http://danielamosboots.bandcamp/.com=0A

--=_20f411adfb89fdd0f5ac39a0e0c0ebdf

 a lot happening on the DA front. Having recently finished our first Kic=
kstarter campaign, there is of course new music on the way. Some Kicksta=
rter supporters have already received the first rewards for some of the=
 upper tiers. We should have a second batch of rewards heading out very=
 soon that should cover nearly all of the Kickstarter supporters. (Be su=
re you've responded to your survey so that we have your address and shir=
t sizes! To be sure - log into your Kickstarter account, go to the DA Ki=
ckstarter page, scroll down to the amount you pledged and see if there i=
s a link to the survey. If not, you most likely already responded) </p>=
/p>=0A<p>Yes, thats right. This is something that we've wanted to do for=
 a long time and we're excited to say that it is finally here! Can't get=
 enough DA/Eddies/Terry Taylor music to listen to? Well, we've been digg=
ing through decades of live recordings to bring you some of the best. Yo=
u can find them all for download here -- </p>=0A<p><a href=3D"http://dan=
ielamosboots.bandcamp/.com">http://danielamosboots.bandcamp/.com</a></p>=
 high quality bootleg that you think other fans might enjoy? Send us a n=
ote and make sure we know about it! (Email <a href=3D"mailto:eric@daniel=
ew promo video featuring artwork and music from "The Return to the Never=
ou for your continued support of DA, the Swirling Eddies and Terry Taylo=