[danews]A desperate plea from the friends of Terry Taylor & DA Tour update

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Mon, 4 Apr 2011 19:35:21 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_00EA_01CBF2FF.6FA24980

>> A desperate plea from the friends of Terry Taylor

To any and all who been blessed by the life and gifts of Terry Taylor,

It is with much regret that I come to you with a desperate prayer. Our =
dear friend and brother, Terry Taylor, is experiencing one of the direst =
personal struggles of his life. Since the cancellation of Catscratch, =
his financial situation has been dismal to say the least. His wife and =
daughter both teach at a pre-school to help make ends meet week to week =
but it hasn't been enough and two years ago they lost their home in =
foreclosure. As many of you know, Terry, who is uninsured, has had =
ongoing medical problems for the past five years, with last year being =
particularly troublesome and expensive. The bills have mounted steadily =
and the late fees continue to add more misery. Last month their little =
apartment was burglarized and items of great sentiment were stolen. As =
an unwanted culmination to one of the toughest years in the life of his =
family, this past weekend his daughter Noelle was rushed to the hospital =
and had to have emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder. He hasn't =
wanted us to share his story and burden his fans and we've been trying =
some creative new ideas to raise Terry's income but this last blow has =
broken the camel's back and nearly broken Terry's spirit. I know many of =
you would want to help our brother in this time of personal crisis. If =
we all gave $10 or $20 it would go a long toward relieving this burden =
for their family. Some of you may be able to give more; some less. =
Anything would help right now.

We've set up a relief fund that can be donated to through Paypal. Please =
visit www.DanielAmos.com and click the donate link in the upper left =
corner. Be sure and click on "Update Total" after you enter the amount. =
If you'd like to donate in some other way, you can send checks or =
whatever to:

Terry Taylor
c/o Kings Road Music
PO Box 86421
San Diego, CA 92138

I'll make sure all checks get to Terry.=20

As always, every purchase at the Daniel Amos webstore will also help.=20

thank you for hearing and for being the support you've been to Terry and =
his family for these many years.

Sincerely and with much love and gratitude,
Tom G., the Townsends, the Lost Dogs, and Terry's family

-------------------------------------

>> DANIEL AMOS ON TOUR UPDATE...=20

We are booking a few Daniel Amos shows over a long weekend in August in =
the Southwest (So California/Arizona). We are looking at the last three =
weekends (Thursday - Sunday) of August. If you are still interested, =
please let us know which weekend(s) work best for you.=20

The lineup is:

Terry Taylor
Ed McTaggart
Jerry Chamberlain
Greg Flesch
Paul Averitt

This is an opportunity of a lifetime.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Linda
--
Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC

-------------------------------------

www.DanielAmos.com
Forum: www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/
WebStore: www.DanielAmos.com/store/=20

------=_NextPart_000_00EA_01CBF2FF.6FA24980

<HTML><HEAD></HEAD>
<BODY dir=3Dltr>
<DIV dir=3Dltr>
<DIV style=3D"FONT-FAMILY: 'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000; FONT-SIZE: 12pt">
<DIV><STRONG>&gt;&gt; A desperate plea from the friends of Terry=20
Taylor</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>To any and all who been blessed by the life and gifts of Terry=20
Taylor,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>It is with much regret that I come to you with a desperate prayer. =
Our dear=20
friend and brother, Terry Taylor, is experiencing one of the direst =
personal=20
struggles of his life. Since the cancellation of Catscratch, his =
financial=20
situation has been dismal to say the least. His wife and daughter both =
teach at=20
a pre-school to help make ends meet week to week but it hasn't been =
enough and=20
two years ago they lost their home in foreclosure. As many of you know, =
Terry,=20
who is uninsured, has had ongoing medical problems for the past five =
years, with=20
last year being particularly troublesome and expensive. The bills have =
mounted=20
steadily and the late fees continue to add more misery. Last month their =
little=20
apartment was burglarized and items of great sentiment were stolen. As =
an=20
unwanted culmination to one of the toughest years in the life of his =
family,=20
this past weekend his daughter Noelle was rushed to the hospital and had =
to have=20
emergency surgery to remove her gall bladder. He hasn't wanted us to =
share his=20
story and burden his fans and we've been trying some creative new ideas =
to raise=20
Terry's income but this last blow has broken the camel's back and nearly =
broken=20
Terry's spirit. I know many of you would want to help our brother in =
this time=20
of personal crisis. If we all gave $10 or $20 it would go a long toward=20
relieving this burden for their family. Some of you may be able to give =
more;=20
some less. Anything would help right now.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We've set up a relief fund that can be donated to through Paypal. =
Please=20
visit www.DanielAmos.com and click the donate link in the upper left =
corner. Be=20
sure and click on "Update Total" after you enter the amount. If you'd =
like to=20
donate in some other way, you can send checks or whatever to:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Terry Taylor</DIV>
<DIV>c/o Kings Road Music</DIV>
<DIV>PO Box 86421</DIV>
<DIV>San Diego, CA 92138</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>I'll make sure all checks get to Terry. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>As always, every purchase at the Daniel Amos webstore will also =
help.=20
</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>thank you for hearing and for being the support you've been to =
Terry and=20
his family for these many years.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Sincerely and with much love and gratitude,</DIV>
<DIV>Tom G., the Townsends, the Lost Dogs, and Terry's family</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>-------------------------------------</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>&gt;&gt; DANIEL AMOS ON TOUR UPDATE... </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We are booking a few Daniel Amos shows over a long weekend in =
August in the=20
Southwest (So California/Arizona). We are looking at the last three =
weekends=20
(Thursday - Sunday) of August. If you are still interested, please let =
us know=20
which weekend(s) work best for you. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The lineup is:</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Terry Taylor</DIV>
<DIV>Ed McTaggart</DIV>
<DIV>Jerry Chamberlain</DIV>
<DIV>Greg Flesch</DIV>
<DIV>Paul Averitt</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>This is an opportunity of a lifetime.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Linda</DIV>
<DIV>--</DIV>
<DIV>Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771</DIV>
<DIV>LAM PRODUCTIONS, LLC</DIV>
<DIV>Artist Management and Promotion</DIV>
<DIV>1631 Adkins St, Eugene, OR 97401</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>www.DanielAmos.com</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>Forum: www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/</STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG>WebStore: www.DanielAmos.com/store/ </STRONG></DIV>
<DIV><STRONG></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_00EA_01CBF2FF.6FA24980--