[danews]TERRY TAYLOR & FRIENDS WEST COAST TOUR!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 00:03:52 -0500

------=_NextPart_000_704B_01CA1A17.35D1C3B0

As you probably heard from folks east of the Rockies, Terry Scott Taylor =
was
in his element, sharing his life in song and stories.  Now, if you live =
on
the West Coast it's your opportunity to experience this exceptional =
event.

Linda
--

Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771
LAM PRODUCTIONS

    Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor beginning September 18, =
2009 in
Washington, Oregon, and California (and possibly points beyond).

    You are cordially invited to spend a rare and intimate evening of =
story
and song with Terry Scott Taylor.

    Terry Scott Taylor is a man who wears many hats. Singer. Cowboy hat.
Songwriter. Baseball cap. Father. Fedora. Producer. Prophet. Prankster.
Pioneer. As the founder of legendary CCM band Daniel Amos he helped =
pioneer
a new artistically-minded aesthetic in a musically stunted genre. As the
merry prankster behind the Swirling Eddies he became a supreme satirist
while continuously shedding musical skins. As chief songwriter for the =
Lost
Dogs he brought modern maturity to the old forms and helped make them
relevant to new generations. As a composer for video games and cartoons =
he
brought his quirky genius to bear in a field that had been rendered dull =
and
void by electronic keyboards. As a solo artist he laid bare his personal
life-its triumphs and tragedies-and made his story our story as well. =
Some
of his songs are limericks. Some are literature. He's flown under most =
of
the radar for more than 30 years but those in the know rank him among =
our
greatest living treasures.

    Out of a deep humility he usually works within the context of a band =
of
musicians in order to take a little of the heat off himself. Not this =
night.
This night, joined occasionally on stage by Terry's son, Andrew, and =
armed
only with a guitar and his incredible collection of hats, audiences will
discover the real Terry Taylor. Intimacy is the name of the game and
everyone is invited to play along. Songs. Stories. Answers. You'll hear =
them
all like never before. Come witness the mind of a visionary, the heart =
of an
artist and the soul of a fellow pilgrim.

    Joining Terry on stage for a select number of songs chosen from his
extensive repertoire of Daniel Amos, Swirling Eddies, Lost Dogs, and =
solo
recordings, will be special guest Steve Hindalong ( Lost Dogs' member,
founding member of The Choir, creator and producer of the 'City on a =
Hill'
series, and co-writer of 'God of Wonders'). The ever illusive Camarillo
Eddy, founder of 'The Swirling Eddies, is rumored to appear as well. We =
are
also thrilled to announce that for the very first time ever, Terry's son
Andrew will also join his father on stage.

    Terry will not only entertain you with humorous and moving anecdotes =
and
songs, he will offer readings from his forthcoming book of collected
non-fiction, lyric recitations and commentary, and perform a variety of
familiar songs as well as those rarely, if ever, performed in a live
setting. At selected venues the evening will be capped off with an =
audience
participation Q&A.

    An Intimate evening with Terry Scott Taylor promises to be a =
surprising,
'don't miss' one-of-a-kind event.

    A note from Terry: "As far as live performances go, I don't believe =
I've
done anything quite like this before. I think the audience, which is =
really
more a gathering of close friends and family, is in for some real =
surprises
including a few firsts. Now, the mysterious Camarillo Eddy says he'll =
show
up, but you never know about that guy. On the other hand, I know the =
great
Steve Hindalong will be there to join me on a number of tunes. I've got =
say however that my greatest thrill concerning this tour is that my son
Andrew will, for the very first time in my 30 plus years of performing, =
be
joining me on stage. I'm extremely proud of him and can't wait for folks =
meet him. The song selection should be surprising as well. It's =
eclectic,
unpredictable and culled from every musical entity I've ever been =
involved
with down through the years. At many of the shows I'm planning to field
questions from the audience and, if I know my crowd at all, this should
prove quite interesting.

    "We all essentially agree that we're living in fairly dark and
unpredictable times. I'm prayerfully determined to lighten the =
audience's
load a bit and do so through laughter, some challenges, and more =
importantly
some heart-felt inspiration. (Oh, by the way, I've got some road stories =
tell which, in some instances, are truly weird and astounding.)

    "Anyway, in the words of Sam the Sham 'Let's not be L7!' Come on out =
the show and let's all have a wonderful time together." - Terry Taylor

Please let us know if you would like to book this very special concert.

Official Website: WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM
Message Board: WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM/WBB2/

------=_NextPart_000_704B_01CA1A17.35D1C3B0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>As you probably=20
heard from folks east of the Rockies, Terry Scott Taylor was<BR>in his =
element,=20
sharing his life in song and stories.&nbsp; Now, if you live on<BR>the =
West=20
Coast it's your opportunity to experience this exceptional=20
event.<BR><BR>Linda<BR>--<BR><BR>Linda A. Miller 541-729-7771<BR>LAM=20
PRODUCTIONS<BR>Artist Management and Promotion<BR>1631 Adkins St, =
Eugene, OR=20
97401<BR>---<BR></FONT><A href=3D""><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>Linda@LAMConcerts.com</FONT></A><BR><A href=3D""><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>http://lamconcerts.com</FONT></A><BR><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" size=3D3>Follow on </FONT><A href=3D""><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman" =
size=3D3>http://twitter.com/LAM77s</FONT></A><BR><BR><FONT=20
face=3D"Times New Roman"=20
size=3D3>----------------------------------------------------<BR><BR>&nbs=
p;&nbsp;&nbsp;=20
Intimate Evening With Terry Scott Taylor beginning September 18, 2009=20
in<BR>Washington, Oregon, and California (and possibly points=20
beyond).<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; You are cordially invited to spend a =
rare and=20
intimate evening of story<BR>and song with Terry Scott=20
Taylor.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Terry Scott Taylor is a man who wears =
many=20
hats. Singer. Cowboy hat.<BR>Songwriter. Baseball cap. Father. Fedora. =
Producer.=20
Prophet. Prankster.<BR>Pioneer. As the founder of legendary CCM band =
Daniel Amos=20
he helped pioneer<BR>a new artistically-minded aesthetic in a musically =
stunted=20
genre. As the<BR>merry prankster behind the Swirling Eddies he became a =
supreme=20
satirist<BR>while continuously shedding musical skins. As chief =
songwriter for=20
the Lost<BR>Dogs he brought modern maturity to the old forms and helped =
make=20
them<BR>relevant to new generations. As a composer for video games and =
cartoons=20
he<BR>brought his quirky genius to bear in a field that had been =
rendered dull=20
and<BR>void by electronic keyboards. As a solo artist he laid bare his=20
personal<BR>life-its triumphs and tragedies-and made his story our story =
as=20
well. Some<BR>of his songs are limericks. Some are literature. He's =
flown under=20
most of<BR>the radar for more than 30 years but those in the know rank =
him among=20
our<BR>greatest living treasures.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Out of a =
deep=20
humility he usually works within the context of a band of<BR>musicians =
in order=20
to take a little of the heat off himself. Not this night.<BR>This night, =
joined=20
occasionally on stage by Terry's son, Andrew, and armed<BR>only with a =
guitar=20
and his incredible collection of hats, audiences will<BR>discover the =
real Terry=20
Taylor. Intimacy is the name of the game and<BR>everyone is invited to =
play=20
along. Songs. Stories. Answers. You'll hear them<BR>all like never =
before. Come=20
witness the mind of a visionary, the heart of an<BR>artist and the soul =
of a=20
fellow pilgrim.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Joining Terry on stage for a =
select=20
number of songs chosen from his<BR>extensive repertoire of Daniel Amos, =
Swirling=20
Eddies, Lost Dogs, and solo<BR>recordings, will be special guest Steve =
Hindalong=20
( Lost Dogs' member,<BR>founding member of The Choir, creator and =
producer of=20
the 'City on a Hill'<BR>series, and co-writer of 'God of Wonders'). The =
ever=20
illusive Camarillo<BR>Eddy, founder of 'The Swirling Eddies, is rumored =
to=20
appear as well. We are<BR>also thrilled to announce that for the very =
first time=20
ever, Terry's son<BR>Andrew will also join his father on=20
stage.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Terry will not only entertain you with =
humorous=20
and moving anecdotes and<BR>songs, he will offer readings from his =
forthcoming=20
book of collected<BR>non-fiction, lyric recitations and commentary, and =
perform=20
a variety of<BR>familiar songs as well as those rarely, if ever, =
performed in a=20
live<BR>setting. At selected venues the evening will be capped off with =
an=20
audience<BR>participation Q&amp;A.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; An Intimate =
evening=20
with Terry Scott Taylor promises to be a surprising,<BR>'don't miss'=20
one-of-a-kind event.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; A note from Terry: "As =
far as=20
live performances go, I don't believe I've<BR>done anything quite like =
this=20
before. I think the audience, which is really<BR>more a gathering of =
close=20
friends and family, is in for some real surprises<BR>including a few =
firsts.=20
Now, the mysterious Camarillo Eddy says he'll show<BR>up, but you never =
know=20
about that guy. On the other hand, I know the great<BR>Steve Hindalong =
will be=20
there to join me on a number of tunes. I've got to<BR>say however that =
my=20
greatest thrill concerning this tour is that my son<BR>Andrew will, for =
the very=20
first time in my 30 plus years of performing, be<BR>joining me on stage. =
I'm=20
extremely proud of him and can't wait for folks to<BR>meet him. The song =

selection should be surprising as well. It's eclectic,<BR>unpredictable =
and=20
culled from every musical entity I've ever been involved<BR>with down =
through=20
the years. At many of the shows I'm planning to field<BR>questions from =
the=20
audience and, if I know my crowd at all, this should<BR>prove quite=20
interesting.<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "We all essentially agree that =
we're=20
living in fairly dark and<BR>unpredictable times. I'm prayerfully =
determined to=20
lighten the audience's<BR>load a bit and do so through laughter, some=20
challenges, and more importantly<BR>some heart-felt inspiration. (Oh, by =
the=20
way, I've got some road stories to<BR>tell which, in some instances, are =
truly=20
weird and astounding.)<BR><BR>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; "Anyway, in the words =
of Sam=20
the Sham 'Let's not be L7!' Come on out to<BR>the show and let's all =
have a=20
wonderful time together." - Terry Taylor<BR><BR>Please let us know if =
you would=20
like to book this very special concert.</FONT><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Official Website: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DANIELAMOS.COM">WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM</A></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Message Board: <A=20
href=3D"http://www.DANIELAMOS.COM/WBB2/">WWW.DANIELAMOS.COM/WBB2/</A></FO=
NT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&nbsp;</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_704B_01CA1A17.35D1C3B0--