[danews]DARN FLOOR - BIG BITE 20th ANNIVERSARY DELUXE EDITION!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Mon, 10 Nov 2008 01:16:47 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_6BD0_01C942D2.00B8DB90

>> DARN FLOOR - BIG BITE 20th Anniversary

As many of you have already heard, DA's ahead-of-its-time 1987 release, =
"Darn Floor Big Bite," is returning as a Deluxe 2 CD set on November 25, =
2008. The entire album has been remastered from the original master =
tapes and includes 20 pages of brand new artwork and photos, interviews, =
and plenty of bonus material. The Deluxe Reissue, which is being =
released through a joint effort between Stunt Records and Arena Rock =
Recording Co. is now available for preorder at www.DanielAmos.com!=20

(Note: This is a limited preorder. Only 250 copies are available prior =
to the release date. Preorders through the Daniel Amos webstore will =
ship immediately from the distributor before orders from other websites) =

>> RETURNING TITLES

A few rarities have been returning to the DA webstore at a reasonable =
price... "Swirling Mellow," "All Day Sing and Dinner on the Ground," =
"The Revelation," and a re-working of the very rare "Random Acts & =
Hodgepodge" have already made their way into the store pages. Also, the =
classic DA/Swirling Eddies rarities and oddities collection, dr. Edward =
Daniel Taylor's "Miracle Faith Telethon of Love" is available once =
again. Watch for other titles coming soon.=20

>> EMAIL ISSUES

As I'm sure many of you are aware, we had been having some serious email =
issues for several months. We know that many emails that had been sent =
our way never made it to us and many emails that we returned never made =
it to their destinations. We believe that these issues have been =
resolved. The folks that keep our email server up and running recently =
upgraded everything for us and it seems to be doing the trick. We want =
to thank you for your patience and forgiveness during these problems.=20

Thanks for your continued support of Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor, The =
Swirling Eddies and the Lost Dogs!

Official Website: http://www.DanielAmos.com   /    Official Message =
Board: http://www.DanielAmos.com/wbb2/=20

------=_NextPart_000_6BD0_01C942D2.00B8DB90

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>
<P>&gt;&gt; DARN FLOOR - BIG BITE 20th Anniversary<BR><BR>As many of you =
have=20
already heard, DA's ahead-of-its-time 1987 release, "Darn Floor Big =
Bite," is=20
returning as a Deluxe 2 CD set on November 25, 2008. The entire album =
has been=20
remastered from the original master tapes and includes 20 pages of brand =
new=20
artwork and photos, interviews, and plenty of bonus material. The Deluxe =

Reissue, which is being released through a joint effort between Stunt =
Records=20
and Arena Rock Recording Co. is now available for preorder at=20
www.DanielAmos.com! </P>
<P>(Note: This is a limited preorder. Only 250 copies are available =
prior to the=20
release date. Preorders through the Daniel Amos webstore will ship =
immediately=20
from the distributor before orders from other websites) </P>
<P><BR>&gt;&gt; RETURNING TITLES<BR><BR>A few rarities have been =
returning to=20
the DA webstore at a reasonable price... "Swirling Mellow," "All Day =
Sing and=20
Dinner on the Ground," "The Revelation," and a re-working of the very =
rare=20
"Random Acts &amp; Hodgepodge" have already made their way into the =
store pages.=20
Also, the classic DA/Swirling Eddies rarities and oddities collection, =
dr.=20
Edward Daniel Taylor's "Miracle Faith Telethon of Love" is available =
once again.=20
Watch for other titles coming soon. <BR></P>
<P>&gt;&gt; EMAIL ISSUES</P>
<P>As I'm sure many of you are aware, we had been having some serious =
email=20
issues for several months. We know that many emails that had been sent =
our way=20
never made it to us and many emails that we returned never made it to =
their=20
destinations. We believe that these issues have been resolved. The folks =
that=20
keep our email server up and running recently upgraded everything for us =
and it=20
seems to be doing the trick. We want to thank you for your patience and=20
forgiveness during these problems. </P>
<P>-------------------------------------------------</P>
<P>Thanks for your continued support of Daniel Amos, Terry Taylor, The =
Swirling=20
Eddies and the Lost Dogs!</P>
<P>Official Website: http://www.DanielAmos.<A=20
href=3D"http://www.DanielAmos.com">com</A>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;/&nbsp;&nbsp;=