[danews]JUBAL'S LAST BAND CD UPDATE!

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Wed, 19 May 2004 12:58:41 -0500

JUBAL'S LAST BAND CD UPDATE!

We've decided to give everyone a little extra with this title. We have
expanded this release beyond the Jubal's Last Band recordings, to a
full deluxe reissue of DA's first album with bonus tracks. At this time,
it is expected that the release will be 2 CDs - the first CD being the
original self titled album featuring the songs Jesus Is Jehovah To Me,
The Bible, Abidin', William, Prelude: Servant's Prayer, Don't Light
Your Own Fire, Losers & Winners, Walking On The Water, Ridin'
Along, Dusty Road, Love In A Yielded Heart, Skeptic's Song,
Happily Married Man and Aint Gonna Fight It. The second CD
will be all of the JLB demo and live material + additional early DA
demos and live recordings, documenting the birth of the band we
now know as Daniel Amos.

Although we might have to adjust the price of this title in the future,
anyone that has ordered for $15 will still receive the CD at that price.

LOST DOGS ON TOUR!

The Lost Dogs are working on a new record that will feature fresh
arrangements of your favorite songs by each of their bands: 77's,
Daniel Amos, The Choir - and in the spirit of Gene - Adam Again!
Sitting in on percussion & aiding w/ production for the album &
tour is none other than Mr. Steve Hindalong, drummer for The
Choir and producer of the popular "City on a Hill" rock/worship
CD's. The band will travel as a four-piece, adding percussion and
the occasional electric guitar on bass during the show. For those
of you who liked the sound of Nazarene Crying Towel or the last
77's Acoustic Tour - this show will be right up your alley!

Dates are already scheduled in Maryland, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana,
and Ontario! Keep watching the DA website or
www.TheLostDogs.com for details.

KEEP WATCHING THE WEBSITE AND NEWS LIST!

More exciting things are on the way! Keep an eye on the site and news
list for more special releases, reissues, videos, and auctions!

Audiori@danielamos.com
www.danielamos.com