[danews]THE PERFECTLY FRANK, TRUE STORY OF CHRISTMAS & DVD UPDATE

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 17:30:00 -0600

*DR. EDWARD DANIEL TAYLOR PRESENTS...
*THE PERFECTLY FRANK, TRUE STORY OF CHRISTMAS

Starting now, in exchange for your special love offering of $10,
we will send you Dr. Edward Daniel Taylor's brand new, never
before heard Holiday message, "The Perfectly Frank, True Story
of Christmas" on CD. The first 100 preorder.. er, uh... love gifts
will be personally blessed and autographed by Dr. Taylor himself.
If your blessed love gift is meant for a friend, please include the
name of the person or persons who will be receiving these
wonderful treasures. There is no better gift to give to your loved
ones this Holiday season than to make a love offering in their
name. (CDs are expected to begin shipping in early December.).

*DANIEL AMOS : LIVE IN ANAHEIM 1985 DVD UPDATE

The DVDs are fully paid for and are being manufactured at this
moment. We are told that we will have them in hand by the end
of November. If there are any unexpected delays, we will
immediately post a detailed explanation on the store page,
message board and news page. At this point, everything we're
hearing from the manufacturer is good news, so we don't expect
there to be any problems. The DVD clocks in at just under 90
minutes and features performanes of 18 classic DA songs, including
Travelog, Endless Summer, Home Permanent, Mall (All Over
the World), Incredible Shrinking Man, Memory Lane, New Car!,
Youth With A Machine, Real Girls, I Love You #19, Dance Stop,
I Didn't Build It For Me, and Sanctuary!

Both titles are exclusively available from www.DanielAmos.com !
Keep watching the news list and website for more exciting
releases.