[danews]2001 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULES FOR THE FAMILY OF ARTISTS:

danews@lists.danielamos.com danews@lists.danielamos.com
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:57:03 -0500

From:  audiori@DanielAmos.com
Date:  Fri Dec 22, 2000  3:04 am

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM WARM & FILLED ARTIST MANAGEMENT

2001 PERFORMANCE SCHEDULES FOR THE FAMILY OF ARTISTS:

Merry Christmas! I trust this note finds you and yours well and
enjoying the holiday season with loved ones near and far. Like
yourself, we are looking forward to all of the new opportunities and
challenges of the new year. As we reflect on the events of 2000, we
become increasingly more thankful that you have worked together with
us to make the year one which neither we, nor our artists, will
forget. It has been a banner year and we enter the new year with
excitement,expecting great things for Mike, the 77's, Terry, DA, the
Dogs, SpinAround and Phil Madeira. Again, you deserve our most
sincere thanks for all that you have enabled us to accomplish this
year.

I wish also to take this opportunity to announce the 2001 tour
schedules for the Warm & Filled family of artists. Our desire is to
provide each promoter with as much lead time as possible so that
finances, venues, promotion and related matters may all be secured
weeks and months in advance of any particular performance. Will
certain tours may not take place for many months, please know that
even the October and November, 2001 tours will begin to book as we
enter the New Year. If you or anyone you know is interested in
promoting a show, please contact JT Feavel to reserve a date and to
discuss tour specifics. Of course, each artist is also open for the
sporadic fly date; however, the tours are announced herein. If
interested in promoting a show, please request information as soon as
possible as we wish for the additional lead time to benefit the
promoter, the fan and the artist. That said, here are the 2001 tour
dates:

MICHAEL ROE (with Very Special Guests Mark Harmon, David Leonhardt,
Phil Madeira, Terry Scott Taylor and Derri Daugherty):

March 22, 2000 through April 14, 2001. Roe will tour solo and also
with the guests listed above. Promoters may state a preference for a
certain guest. Roe will be showcasing new material from a
forthcoming solo project as well as new blues material he and Phil
Madeira are recording. Fly dates also available.

THE 77's:

Summer festivals posted on www.77s.com. Also November 8 through
November 18, 2001. The 77's will be touring in support of "A Golden
Field of Radioactive Crows." Fly dates are also available.

TERRY SCOTT TAYLOR (with Very Special Guests Phil Madeira, Michael
Roe, Derri Daugherty and others):

April 5 through April 15, 2001. Terry will showcase material from a
forthcoming solo project and may also introduce music from the Lost
Dogs' 2001 BEC Records release. Fly dates also available.

DANIEL AMOS:

Summer festivals posted on www.danielamos.com. Daniel Amos will play
selected festivals in support of their upcoming 2001 release.

THE LOST DOGS:

Summer festivals posted on www.77s.com and www.danielamos.com. Also,
October 11 through October 28, 2001. The Lost Dogs will tour in
support of their upcoming 2001 BEC Recordings release. Fly dates are
available.

SPINAROUND:

SpinAround is the newest member of the Warm & Filled family of
artists. More information can be found at www.warmandfilled.com.
SpinAround has been signed to a long term contract with Pamplin Music
and will tour extensively throughout the year. We anticipate 125+
show dates. SpinAround offers a fresh, new pop/rock sound which
incorporates funk, hip-hop and rap elements. They were a huge hit at
this year's Youthfest and provide a welcome alternative to much of
today's bland, lifeless CCM pop. SpinAround will play selected
festivals and may also play "Acquire the Fire" dates. Tour and fly
dates are available at a reasonable rate (which is sure to increase
after the release of their first national album in April 2001). As
with all our artists, promotional packages are available.

PHIL MADEIRA:

Phil will perform selected dates with Michael Roe, Terry Taylor and
may also accompany the Lost Dogs on their fall 2001 tour. Additional
dates and a short tour are now being discussed. Updates will soon be
available at www.philmadeira.com.

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you who continue to
support our fine family of artists. Thank you for an unforgettable
year. I look forward to what we can do together in 2001. As is
customary, we continue to pledge and promise more shows, more new
music and greater accessibility to your favorite artists.

For the Family,

JT
Jonathan T. Feavel
Attorney At Law and